Our Delight-Andy Firth & Bruce Hancock
About the Album
The album “Our Delight-Andy Firth & Bruce Hancock”:
The second & final album was recorded by Andy Firth & the late, celebrated South Australian Jazz pianist. Friends for over 30 years, Andy & Bruce regularly worked around South Australia during Andy’s early career and college years in Adelaide, South Australia.
Recorded in Andy’s hometown of Newcastle, NSW Australia whilst Bruce was visiting family and friends.
The emotion-filled track “Tipperary” (arranged by Andy) sadly turned out to be the last track the two friends ever recorded together.
Shortly after returning home from the trip, Bruce took ill and was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer.
Bruce did however hear and approve the final mix of the album a few months before his passing.
This album is dedicated to his wonderful piano playing and courageous spirit.
Andy Firth: Bb/A Clarinet & Tenor and Baritone Saxophone. Bruce Hancock: Piano. Guest: David Jones: Drums on “Honeysuckle Rose”
Recorded at Impromptu Studios, Newcastle by Terry Latham. March 2017
Mixed and produced by Andy Firth at Accessible Music Publishing Studios, Newcastle. NSW. Australia in April 2017
Downloads and Files
1. The tracks and both front & back covers are contained in a zipped folder.
2. The audio is high-quality mp3 format and the covers are jpg files.
3. Simply locate the downloaded zip file called, “OUR DELIGHT-ANDY FIRTH & BRUCE HANCOCK.zip”
4. After completely downloading to your computer, double click this.
5. The file will expand are reveal a folder called: “OUR DELIGHT-ANDY FIRTH & BRUCE HANCOCK.zip”.
6. From this file, you can access the mp3 tracks as well as the front & back cover artwork.
7. The mp3 files are all numbered in the playlist order complete with all of the artist, song title, artwork, and production information for the album.
8. These tracks will import into iTunes or any other mp player in the correct order if arranged by “name” in the player’s playlist.
The size of the complete zip file is 119.1 MB