CLICK HERE FOR A DEMONSTRATION VIDEO ON HOW TO ADD, PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Dear Customers, we ask that you take the time to read the following information to help assist you with downloading your purchase;
VERY IMPORTANT! Download your purchase/s to a desktop or laptop computer only!
iPads and other mobile devices are not suitable for the transfer and storage of our downloadable files.
- Andy Firth Music/Accessible Music Publishing is not obliged to refund or renew orders that have been downloaded to mobile devices (ie; phone, iPad or tablet)
- We recommend that customers become familiar with the download function of their browsers, in particular, where on your computer the selected browser downloads to
- Our store offers you only PDF sheet music downloads and MP3 files (where applicable)
Please Note: You will not receive any physical sheet music products from us in the mail
- Each page of the pdf sheet music /books that you purchase from Andy Firth Music will be stamped with your name, date of purchase, email address (as registered with this website) and an order number. This stamped data does not obscure the clear notation contained of any of the pages of products on this website.
- Piano accompaniments are specifically designed to be performed as written and do not include chord changes unless otherwise stated on the product or in the product’s description. If you have any problems or question concerning this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical CDs that are sold in the shop will be sent via mail. The price will include shipping costs
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars
Once you have paid;
- You will be sent an email notification. This email will contain the active download links you need. These links will allow you to access your products
- Please click only once on each link, (not a “double click”), otherwise you will invalidate your download permissions
- Please Note: Some browsers will present a blank page whilst your purchase is downloading
To find your purchase, check your download folder or wherever your computer is set to store downloads. You can also check the progress of your downloads by looking at your computer’s download history
- If you do not receive an email upon successful purchase of your products, please check your spam/junk mail/deleted items folders on your email program
- If you still cannot locate this email, then contact us at email@example.com and we will try to sort this out for you
- The password that opens your locked pdfs (your notated music scores) is the email address that you registered with on the site
- This is the only email address that will unlock your PDFs. You will not receive a password from us via email, nor will you be able to change or use your own password of choice. The mp3 files are in a unlocked zipped format
- We recommend: making a backup copy of the files in case of hard drive failure or data loss. We will not replace files claimed to be lost through hard drive failures or computer data loss
- Andy Firth Music/Accessible Music Publishing is not able to offer technical support or advice about your computer, operating system or browser. Please ensure that you are aware of how these elements work on your system before purchasing online.
- We regret that we cannot offer technical advise or assistance for orders not downloaded within 7 days from the date of purchase. Please download your products before this time. If you have extenuating circumstances for not doing this within this time period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org